Marine forecast section
Marine forecast section main tasks:
- Examine the implications of atmospheric changes on the state of the sea.
- Preparation of marine weather maps and broadcast them for shipping lines and port authorities.
- Issuing weather reports for the sea state e, and the severity of the wind and high sea waves ,currents and other data to distribute them to the beneficiaries.
- Issuing warnings and alerts for marine and oil companies and fishermen in critical weather situations that affect the state of the sea and communicated to those responsible for securing marine traffic, ports and marine sports.
- Preparation of monthly and periodic reports for monitoring marine changes.