Aviation forecast section
Aviation forecast section main tasks:
- Issuing forecasts and weather data for the movement of takeoffs and landings at airports.
- Issuing forecasts and weather maps and reports for aviation lines.
- Issuing warnings and alerts in cases of dangerous weather on aviation, and be reported to the departments of airports and civil aviation authorities, airports, regional and international.
- Issuing TAF Aerodrome Forecast, forecasts and long-and short-term TAF and upper wind forecasts for different areas Rofor and AERA FORECAST predictions, in accordance with applicable international formats.
- Data exchange with other international airports in order to provide the necessary information to secure flights.